Return & Exchange
eXtras’ return and exchange policy provides customers with a clear vision of when and how they can return a product in a way that keeps customers satisfied and company rights reserved.
In order to serve you better and provide a pleasant shopping experience, please note eXtra in-store Return & Exchange Policy:
- eXtra will gladly Return or Exchange your purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Products that are returned within 10 days as “Dead on Arrival” / “Not Functioning” may be Exchanged or Refunded after technical inspection from our technicians or/ Manufacturers’ technicians.
- Any open box return or exchange will be subject to the following deduction:
- 30% on Mobile Phones
- 15% on all other products
- Delivery, installation, and computer services charges are non-refundable once performed.
- Original invoice or cash register, with eXtra "exit" stamp on it, has to be presented.
- Product must be in its original packing accompanied with all accessories and manuals.
- eXtra reserves the right to deduct 100 SR as delivery charges for return or exchange's pick up.
- eXtra does not allow return or exchange of products which are damaged as a result of misuse, such as scratches or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection, or missing some parts of the product (such as catalogues, accessories…) eXtra has the right to determine such case.
- Computers’ Software, Multimedia products (such as DVD, CD, Cassettes, Blu-Ray discs), Video Games and confectionary items are non-refundable.
- Printers, Fax Machines, Copiers, Shavers, and Personal Care Products sold with Consumable Items (such as ink cartridges, razorblades…) can only be returned or exchanged in their original condition.
- eXtra is not responsible for any data loss or transfer of data for Returned / Exchanged products.
- Products purchased through Financial Installment Programs can only be exchanged according to the above policy.